ConnectiCOSH's 2016 Annual Health and Safety Convention
Workplace Health and Safety:
Continuing the Struggle for All Workers
More than 4,000 workers do not return home to their families every year. Millions of workers return home injured or ill as well. The struggle to make sure that workers go home alive continues.
Join ConnectiCOSH at their Annual Health & Safety Convention to learn how you can make your workplace a safer place for you and your members.
Find out more by downloading the "2016 ConnectiCOSH Convention Flyer" below.
ConnectiCOSH continues to:
- Organize and educate injured workers to protect their legal rights
- be active members of the Coalition for a Safe and Healthy Connecticut fighting for chemical substitution and reducing exposure to toxic chemicals
- work with the UConn Health Center on the project to help health and safety committees
- train Hazardous Waste Site Workers and Emergency Responders as part of a joint effort with the other COSH groups in New England
- Organize and participate in Worker Memorial Day events across the state