Labor Endorses Slate of Pro-Worker Candidates
West Hartford Workers Win First Starbucks Union In Connecticut
West Hartford Workers Win First Starbucks Union In Connecticut09 Jun, 2022
Today, the NLRB counted the ballots for Corbin’s Corner Starbucks in West Hartford, CT. In a vote of 13-3 the partners (employees) won the union vote, becoming the first Starbucks store to win their union in the state.Read More > West Hartford Workers Win First Starbucks Union In Connecticut
Workers joined a union. CEO illegally fired them.
Pride Month Profiles: Stacey Zimmerman
In The News
How to Help Working People on Workers Memorial Day
Nurse Was Forced Into Supply Closet for Captive Audience Meeting
No One Should Be Intimidated or Afraid at Work. SB 163 Will Help Restore Respect.
AFL-CIO president Liz Shuler on the future of America's labor movement
Workers are Human Beings. SB 163 Will Help Them Fight Injustice at Work.
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Pride Month Profiles: Houston Brass-Playing Couple Share a Life in Music -
- Pride Month Profiles: Sandie Carner-Shafran -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: IBEW Members Build One of the World’s Largest Solar-Storage Projects -
- Pride Month Profiles: Anthony McKeever -
- Pride Month Profiles: Salvador Perez -
- President of Alliance for Retired Americans Tells Senate Committee Social Security Must Be Expanded -
- Pride Month Profiles: Elizabeth Rockett -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Secretary-Treasurer Redmond Rallies Poor People’s Campaign -
- A More Compassionate America: The Working People Weekly List -
- Pride Month Profiles: Lisa Ohta -