Are You Ready to Vote?
This November, organized labor will combat the power of organized money. We’re voting to protect our freedoms—and our voices will be heard. Sign the pledge to vote in November.
Tell Gov. Lamont: Keep Your Promise to Essential Workers
NewsTell Gov. Lamont: Keep Your Promise to Essential Workers
Tell Gov. Lamont: Keep Your Promise to Essential Workers18 Nov, 2022 Read More > Tell Gov. Lamont: Keep Your Promise to Essential Workers
Labor Urges Legislature to Fully Fund Pandemic Pay Program
Labor Urges Legislature to Fully Fund Pandemic Pay Program16 Nov, 2022
With a projected multi-billion dollar surplus and the largest Rainy Day Fund our state has ever seen, Gov. Lamont and the legislature need to fully fund the pandemic pay program for essential workers.Read More > Labor Urges Legislature to Fully Fund Pandemic Pay Program
Labor Responds to Rep. Hayes Re-Election
Labor Responds to Rep. Hayes Re-Election10 Nov, 2022
We are so proud to have put union member and former national teacher of the year, Rep. Jahana Hayes, over the top so she can continue to serve the residents of the 5th Congressional District.Read More > Labor Responds to Rep. Hayes Re-Election
Labor Responds to Election Results
West Hartford Workers Win First Starbucks Union In Connecticut
Workers joined a union. CEO illegally fired them.
Pride Month Profiles: Stacey Zimmerman
Workers Shouldn’t Be Cornered and Threatened at Work.
How to Help Working People on Workers Memorial Day
AFL-CIO News Feed
- What Are Apprenticeships? -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Secretary-Treasurer Redmond Helps Kick Off National Apprenticeship Week -
- Engaging Voters Every Day: The Working People Weekly List -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: AFGE Records Biggest October Membership Growth Since 2015 -
- I Drove the President's Motorcade in New Mexico -
- National Native American Heritage Month Profiles: Charles Smith -
- National Native American Heritage Month Profiles: Christopher Kee Anaya-Gorman -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Illinois Labor Movement Wins Workers’ Rights Amendment -
- Election 2022: Thank You -
- Every Vote Counts: What Working People Are Doing This Week -